Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008


Yep, that's me!
Ok, so honestly, these aren't the most flattering pictures of me (because most of them were taken mid-sentence) , but they're still pretty cool! These were taken at our recent RecSports closing ceremonies, which were held in the Hart Auditorium. The stage and everything was set up pretty much like devotional (only they don't decorate with balloons and posters for devo...), and it was really cool to see it all come together. I was asked to conduct the meeting, which is what these pictures are of. Kenny (one of the other asst. directors) and I were laughing at how these really look like I was a devotional speaker or something. In any case, they're just kinda fun. :)
Oh, and on a slight side note with that, for those who don't know (and I'm pretty sure that most of you do because I think I've told everyone who looks at my blog...), I interviewed and was accepted to be Student Director for RecSports next semester!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Director of Rec Sports?! Thats awesome! We are very proud of you!! That is a great accomplishment. (This is Joseph, by the way)

The Godfreys said...

wow director?! I always knew this day would come! congrats! you are beautiful ...and way to go on milking the cow. i'm jealous! :)